If you as an employee have expenses on behalf of the University of
Copenhagen, you must save all your receipts. This will allow you to have all of
your expenses reimbursed.
How to log on RejsUd
Step 1) Log on RejsUd with your temporary password
Firstly log on RejsUd and follow the steps below.
- User ID: UCPH user name
- Password: you have received an email containing your temporary password.
- Institution: Københavns Universitet
Step 2) Change Password
After you have logged on to RejsUd please type in your temporary password under ‘Current Password’. Your new password must consist of 8 characters and contain both small and capital letters plus numbers. Confirm your new password by clicking on ‘Change’.
Step 3) Change language to English
Click on 'Indstillinger' settings (incl. language choice). Use the drop-down list 'Sprogvalg' and choose English (US). Click on 'Anvend' to confirm the change. The language change will be activated next you log on the system. Log out and log on again.
What to do
Please scan all your receipts before starting. To make a travel expenses claim in RejsUd you need to know your UCPH unit code (stednummer) and the alias. If you do not know these numbers you need to contact your department administrator or manager.
Step 1) Fill in your expenses
- Log on RejsUd.
- Choose ‘Create new’.
- Choose ‘Udgiftsafregninger’ (Expenses).
- Click ‘Next’.
Step 2) Fill in basic information and financial entry
- Fill in 'Subject'.
- Fill in 'Explanation'.
- Click on ‘Edit’.
Now do the following
- Choose ’Afregningstype’ (financial entry).
- Choose ’Sted’ (the unit number to bear the costs).
- Choose 'Alias' (the alias to bear the costs).
- Choose 'KU Specifikation' if relevant for your activities.
- Click on ‘Save and continue’.
- Click on 'Next'.
Step 3) Fill in expenses and attach receipts
- Click on the spreadsheet ‘Expenses'.
- Choose 'New expense'.
- Choose 'Expense type'.
- Choose 'Day'.
- Choose 'Sum'.
- Choose 'Kontant udlæg' under 'Method of payment'.
- Type in 'Explanation'.
- Attach documentation in connection to your expenses in the spreadsheet 'Attachments'.
- Choose 'New attachment'.
- Choose 'Gennemse' to find your attachment .
- Save and continue.
- Click on 'Next'.
- Save and continue
Step 4) End session
- Choose a specific approver from the list by clicking on 'Edit'.
- Remove the approver group.
- Choose ‘Complete and Send’.
The system will inform you that your reimbursement has been sent to the controller and the approver.
If you have lost your receipts please fill in the Solemn declaration form.
Accounting deparment (RESE)
T: 353 22164
Press 1 for Support
Press 2 for questions regarding Economy
The telephones are open between 8:30 am to 15:30 pm